Welcome to futurpositif.com. I have worked for global biopharma and related service industries based in Montreal, San Francisco and Toronto. I have nearly 30 years’ experience working for global enterprises and smaller companies in the regulated health sector. I have led teams and projects spanning up to 5 headquarter sites and 40+ countries, including
- large-scale organizational changes (merger integration, strategic sourcing)
- process improvements ranging from development or re-thinking global processes to including advanced analytics and metrics to guide project planning and oversight
- compliance projects developing and implementing CAPAs to address regulatory inspection findings or global corporate audits
- project portfolio governance including curation of project goals, signal detection and risk management
- operational oversight of global service provider alliance partnerships executing a significant volume of work
- team management, leadership development and building communities of practice
- support of large, complex drug development programs in a diverse range of disease areas
I have also taught graduate-level courses on services and health management in MBA and MD-MBA programs.
I am available for short-term and longer term consultancy engagements. If you would like to know more, please contact me by telephone or using the contact form on this site. Alternatively, you can find me on LinkedIn, where you will also find my complete contact information.